Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
NEW SD CARD

58145 Views 82 Replies Latest reply: 2021-09-20 01:17:59

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-01-16 07:44:40 (Reply to:chilsonmotors)

Hi, is your device still within the update period? If yes, then you can download the update via PC Suite on the computer. If update for it expired already then the only way to turn on the device is to buy new update. Thanks!

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    martinhoski

2016-02-26 22:47:12

Hey. Can someone send me a complete backup copy of md802 SD Card? or konws where to get it from? i lost vehicle coverage. No have just few makes, and i cant reinstall programs thru autel pc suite software. My email is martinhoski@gmail.com

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-03-02 08:54:09 (Reply to:martinhoski)

Hi, if update for your device is still valid then you can download new update on the SD card and make a backup of the SD card for future use. If you have any problem with update, please let us know in details. Or you may write to support@autel.com for quick help. Thanks!

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    vitaliymatsko

2016-03-04 23:12:25 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Iv'e contacted support@autel.com but they have not responded for over 2 weeks.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-03-09 09:13:56 (Reply to:vitaliymatsko)

What's your mail address? We reply all mails come in support@autel.com within 1 business day. If the mail is sent to us, we must have replied you; otherwise, it may not sent successfully.

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    JohnMichael

2016-04-10 01:04:19 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Sorry to intervene, but I have posts, and emails over a course of 2-years (to support) on this same subject and no response. I am a different user and I have the same problem. I have counted over 50 post with similar issues and no response. I have sent the serial numbers in and emailed several times and no response. Just would like to get this tool functioning again. If SD card is corrupt, how may I replace it and install previously purchased software? Unlike some of the others, I purchased this (over the other diagnostic competition) for the quality, not the price. Now it is turning out to be a regret. Just an expensive cell phone holder. I also started a conversation and no response. HELP us all here.

Mike

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    boss

2016-04-11 09:11:06 (Reply to:JohnMichael)

It makes no sense to ask support for older versions of the program, the Answer is the same : Pay money and download the new version of the program: But there all wrong, the divorce,

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    JohnMichael

2016-04-11 19:12:23 (Reply to:boss)

You are right. But the problem is the SD CARD is corrupted or damaged. Need to get it up and running so that I or (we) can purchase the update. I personally want the update, but if I cannot put it on the SD Card ? So I think you might have misunderstood the problem here. You need to have something fully functional for any type of update. Sorry if my last post was not clear. In my case I cannot even get my old SD card to show me the files to transfer to a new card. UNLESS THE UPDATE WILL COME WITH A NEW CARD? I will be happy to pay.

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    boss

2016-04-12 13:40:32 (Reply to:JohnMichael)

I have two years ago the unit was purchased empty, after someone threw a left to the server software for free,it doesn't work., then again pay money for the update and have worse access to updates and programs only some pictures and fancy buttons, to whom the money goes no one knows, the serial number checked who sold and where not known, the devices and left the registration as it took place, exactly divorce, compared the volume of updates to other devices with my the difference so the server really is natural and have initiative,

•   Level 3   
    (98) points
    CHRIS

2016-04-13 22:42:05 (Reply to:JohnMichael)

support

2016-03-25 05:43:26 (Reply to:jamalnur)

DS708 is discontinued, please refer to MS906 or Maxisys.

Think they left us hanging..PC suite "update"....ruins card etc..never get a response from support
    time to sell for parts?

Total9 Pages